Monday 26 January 2009

thank you

I feel like i have been saying that a lot lately and i'm going to continue. As i look back on this last weekend i'm thankful, thankful to my beautiful girlfriend Naomi for journeying over from Spain to meet my friends and family oh and to see me of course (lol). i'm also thankful to all who took part in making my leaving concert on saturday night a great event.

We took an offering and raised £1.048 pounds which will be winging its way to elim HQ shortly, again i'm thankful to all those who gave so generously.
i'm thankful to all those who came to see me from Coventry and other parts of the UK, i truly am blessed to have some great friends and family.

I, of course i'm thankful to God for putting his hand upon all that has happen this weekend, he has and is continuing to bless me in so many ways.

if you are reading this blog and you want to know when its updated you can become a follower on the right of this page at the top. that way you know when a new blog has been released.

and now into my final 3 weeks in the UK and my final week in Coventry, please keep me in your Prayers. thanks again, Dave

Dates: Sunday 1st feb: my final day in coventry, Chris Jones (speaking am) myself (speaking pm) will be preaching.

Saturday 7th back in cov for a few hours speaking at an 18-30s conference at the assemblies of God Church.

16th feb leave on a plane to Spain.

No comments: